- What's New
- Guest Info
- Personal Retreats
Kalani Ecstatic Dance - Sunday, February 16, 2014
Kalani Ecstatic Dance - Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 10:30am - 12:30pm
Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 10:30am - 12:30pm
Kalani Ecstatic Dance is a communal celebration of life and dance in our EMAX greenhouse facing the ocean.
Come and join us each week for a community dance experience, a great space at the beautiful Kalani EMAX, the familiar Sunday morning "spirit time", and focused, compassionate, spirited presenters.
Kalani Ecstatic Dance is for adults age 18 and older. Salads, sandwiches, snacks, ice cream and drinks are available for purchase at Hale Aloha.
Arrival set plays from 10:30 to 11:00am;
Opening Circle is held at 11:00am.
Closing Circle is held at 12:30pm.
Admission: Suggested donations are $10 kama'āina, $15 regular.
Location: Kalani EMAX
DJ: Ruben Mancias
Ecstatic Dance Guidelines
- Move however you wish.
- No talking on the dance floor.
- Respect yourself and one another.
- Ecstatic Dance is a Drug & Alcohol Free Space.
- Please refrain from photos, video, and shoes & scents.
- Many people dance in their own space, and others share their space with another.
- To engage in a dance with someone, use sensitivity: Are they open to sharing their space with me? Mirror movements, offer a hand, brush by, make eye contact, and see & feel how they respond.
- If you'd rather not dance with someone, or are ending a dance with someone, simply thank them by placing your hands in prayer at your heart. Namaste... Thank You. My Spirit Recognizes Yours.
Note: For safety and liability reasons, we are not able to accommodate children at Ecstatic Dance. If you do bring a child, that child must be accompanied by an adult at all times outside the EMAX dance space.