- What's New
- Guest Info
- Personal Retreats
We currently have availability in our camping options for December and beyond and lodging options for February and beyond.
We are currently processing applications for December through February.
We currently have limited availability in Sabbatical Volunteer Program for February and beyond.
Submit your application for now through Spring 2017.
For the greatest chance of acceptance into our programs, we recommend applying six months prior to the time you wish to join us.
Those with the most flexibility (timing, department, camping/lodging) may receive priority placement in the volunteer program.
- We require all volunteers to be 21 years old or older.
- Applicants will be required to submit a copy of a valid government-issued ID and may be subject to background checks upon initial program acceptance.
1. Choose which program you are applying for. Download and save the application for that program directly to your computer. Be sure to save the application to your computer before you begin filling it out.
- Volunteer Program Application (PDF Form)
- Skilled Trades Volunteer Program Application (PDF Form)
- Sabbatical Volunteer Program Application (PDF Form)
2. Fill out the application you downloaded by typing directly into the document, and then save the application to your computer.
The applications are in PDF format; if you do not have it already, you can download Adobe Reader here to read and fill out the application.
Once completed and saved you will be able to upload your application directly to our website.
3. Upload your completed application and a recent, close-up head-shot photo of yourself (A1:1 square photo is best).
If you are applying for a skilled trade position, please complete the application AND e-mail a copy of your resume to the Volunteer Office at [email protected].
4. Fill out the remainder of the form below as completely as possible and click 'Submit" when done.
If you are unable to fill out the application or submit a photo online for any reason, complete the form below and email or mail your application and photo to the Volunteer Office at [email protected].
If you are having trouble with the application process, please call the Volunteer Office at 808-965-0468 (ext. 117).
Returning volunteer? If you have volunteered before at Kalani, you do not need to re-apply. Please email [email protected] to reconnect with our Volunteer Office to discuss the possibility of your return and your desired dates.