- What's New
- Guest Info
Kalani Staff & Volunteers
August 5, 2013 - September 2, 2013
Celebrate ʻOhana Month with us this August-September 2013, as we give thanks to our dedicated volunteers with a special roster of fun-filled adventures and activities!
If you have been considering returning to Kalani as a volunteer, or if you are considering volunteering at Kalani for the first time, ʻOhana Month is the perfect time to do it!
- Encourages past volunteers to return for a special reunion filled with added benefits,
- Welcomes new volunteers with special Hawaiian culture events and adventures
- Acknowledges all volunteers past and present for their extraordinary work to help make Kalani a success.
ʻOhana is the Hawaiian word for extended family, and an essential value embraced by the Kalani community. Once you volunteer, you are part of a global network of adventure-loving, happiness-seeking, dedicated individuals who have called Kalani home.
This celebratory month is our way of expressing a huge mahalo (thank you) to all of our volunteers and staff, while providing a fun and exciting environment for you to get to know your ʻohana better.
Some of our special offerings during this month include:
- Weekly Volunteer Adventure Trips
- Weekly Trips to Uncle's Awa Bar/Kalapana night market
- Bonfires Under the Stars
- Extra Hawaiian Culture Events
- Special 'Ohana Events & Theme Days
- Raffle Prizes at each Monday Morning Community Meeting
- Burning Man Celebration and Bonfire Finale!
- ...And Much More!
If you, a family member, or friend would like to volunteer during ʻOhana Month, please visit www.kalani.com/form/volunteer-application for more information.
Volunteered before? Former volunteers may contact the volunteer office (email@example.com) to secure their volunteer reservation for ‘Ohana Month.
About the Facilitator(s)
Please visit our Volunteer Page to apply and view more info.