- What's New
- Guest Info
Hawaii Blue Hands - Men's Adventure, Massage and Health Retreat
Maxwell Starkhouse, Dennis Dehler and jaRed Sam
November 7, 2010 - November 13, 2010
We are currently offering FREE upgrades! Rest, Relax and Rejunenate on the Big Island for 6 days. Join Maxwell, jaRed and Dennis as we explore healing touch and island explorations with the company of like minded men in tropical paradise. This retreat includes 2 complimentary massages, 4 Big Island adventures, a daily gentle, healing fitness class and an ecstatic dance with DJ Maxwell on Friday night. Plus, enjoy all that Kalani has to offer including our renowned cuisine, Olympic size pool, 2 hot tubs, sauna and over 50 optional classes per week.
Our schedule will look like:
- Sunday: check in at 4pm, group dinner at 6:30pm, opening circle at 8.
- Monday: 10-11am yoga/fitness class, afternoon massages, evening lava trek
- Tuesday: 10-11am yoga/fitness class, afternoon black sand beach adventure
- Wednesday: 7am yoga/fitness class, 9am - Hilo adventure: waterfalls, markets and picnic lunch
- Thursday: 10-11am yoga/fitness class, afternoon massages
- Friday: 10-11 yoga/fitness class, afternoon adventure. 8pm ecstatic dancing, closing circle followed by hot tubs
- Saturday: breakfast at 7:30, restorative yoga at 8:30, lunch and check out
About the Facilitator(s)
Accoding to the Mayan Calendar, Blue Hand represents the 'beauty way', the ability to see intrinsic beauty within yourself and in all things. Living the beauty way requires being in your full beauty and power. From this place, your self-authority naturally flows. This is the position where your ego is aligned with divine will. When you are standing in your full beauty and power, your very presence invites others to be all that they are. To the Maya, Blue Hand represents the deer, the gentle, serenely aware guide who walks in fluid beauty and grace, opening and revealing.
Blue Hands people are natural healers. Maxwell, jaRed and Dennis are all Blue Hands and have been living, loving and exploring in Hawaii for 9 years. They are all licensed massage therapist and gifted yoga teachers, and love sharing the beauty and joy of living in Hawaii.
Phone:(808) 965-0468 x122
|Fees per person:||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|9 - Ocean Cottage||n/a||n/a|
|8 - Ocean Loft||n/a||n/a|
|7 - Tropical Cottage||n/a||n/a|
|6 - Tropical Loft||n/a||n/a|
|5 - Tree House Room||$ 1422||$ 1842|
|4 - Bungalow Room||$ 1362||$ 1752|
|3 - Lodge Room (private bath)||$ 1242||$ 1572|
|2 - Lodge Room (shared bath)||$ 996||$ 1242|
|1 - Campsite||n/a||$ 888|
Prices subject to change without notice.