- What's New
- Guest Info
With proper instructions, the practice of meditation can be an easy and effortless experience that can provide great benefits and enrichment to life on many levels.
With no prior meditation experience, this five day meditation workshop is designed to give you tools to incorporate a simple and effective meditation program in your life.
Throughout the workshop, you'll experience an enlivening awareness of yourself as you release stored blockages in body and mind while strengthening and deepening the quality of your meditation experience.
The workshop will include:
- Several meditation sessions each day to deepen rest and restore balance to your body and mind.
- Easy, comprehensive guided meditation instruction prior to each meditation session.
- Instructions in specific body movement techniques, gentle asanas (poses), mudras (stimulating energy points) and pranayama (stimulating energy currents) as part of preparation for meditation.
- Group discussion and question/answer sessions of meditation experience throughout the course.
- Deliciously prepared food at each meal to facilitate a nourishing diet during the course, with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
- Personal time for yourself for booking massages, swimming and sunbathing by the pool or beach, taking short excursions, etc.
While sleep is rest for the body, meditation is rest for the mind (and body). Only in deep meditation does the body release deep-rooted stresses and blockages lodged in the nervous system. As the mind begins to quiet and transcend during meditation, it enters a process of going beyond thoughts. Here, the body experiences it’s maximum integration of the union of body, mind and spirit. This union (or yoga) brings about a new level of health of your body, clarity of mind and greater awareness of consciousness and joy of being. Come and discover how a deepened meditation practice can offer you new horizons to enliven your life.
About the Facilitator(s)
Lino Laure has been practicing meditation for over twenty-five years. A year after learning meditation, he had a spontaneous spiritual awakening, as the surge of kundalini energy awakened within him prompting a whole new level of life, self-awareness and direction. For over 16 years he received guidance by his teacher, a Dhanur Vedic master healer from Kerala, India, learning aspects of yoga, meditation and ancient healing arts. Lino enjoys sharing what he has learned, and helping individuals gain a better understanding as they practice the art of meditation, yoga and wellness.
Phone:(808) 965-0468 x107
Phone:1 800 800 6886 x107
For More Information:
|Fees per person:||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|9 - Ocean Cottage||n/a||n/a|
|8 - Ocean Loft||n/a||n/a|
|7 - Tropical Cottage||n/a||n/a|
|6 - Tropical Loft||n/a||n/a|
|5 - Tree House Room||$ 975||$ 1475|
|4 - Bungalow Room||$ 750||$ 975|
|3 - Lodge Room (private bath)||$ 675||$ 925|
|2 - Lodge Room (shared bath)||$ 595||$ 775|
|1 - Campsite||$ 475||$ 475|
Prices subject to change without notice.