- What's New
- Guest Info
- Personal Retreats
Dreaming Into Spring: The Big Island Way of the Dreamer
Dream into spring, with the powerful energies of the planet's newest earth - the Big Island of Hawaii.
We gather in a dream setting where we feel the presence of Pele, goddess of fire, and the elemental powers. We enter waking dreams easily with the sea breezes, birds, lava fluffs and tropical flowers at the lovely seaside resort of Kalani-Honua.
In this high-energy adventure in Active Dreaming-Robert Moss' original synthesis of modern dreamwork and ancient shamanism, learn to find and fulfill your heart's desires with the help of a warm and supportive circle. Master a fun, fast way to share dreams and take creative action to bring their energy and insight into waking life that you can practice anywhere, anytime. Discover how to use dreams and synchronicity for guidance and healing, how to dream the future and change it for the better, how to free the creator and healer in you--and live a life filled with natural magic.
We'll learn the ancient shamanic arts of dreaming, including:
- The Art of Dream Travel: How to journey smoothly beyond the body into other times and other dimensions
- Medicine Dreaming: Using Dreams for self-diagnosis and harvesting personal energy for self-healing
- Reading the Sign Language of the World: Navigating with the help of coincidence, and listening to the speaking land
- Interactive Dreaming and Tracking: Traveling with a partner or a group for fabulous shared adventures in a deeper reality
- Time-folding: Scouting the possible future and visiting other life experiences
- Soul Recovery Healing: Journeying to recover vital energy lost through trauma, grief or wrenching life choices, and raising our animal spirits
- Soul Remembering: Finding and honoring the "secret wishes of the soul" and moving beyond personal history to reclaim the bigger story of our lives
- Dream Enactment: Developing personal rituals, performance and spontaneous art to celebrate the powers that speak to us in dreams
We'll also share wonderful sacred teaching stories and travelers' tales and learn how we can work with dream energy to become poets of consciousness, capable of shapeshifting reality and living a life of natural magic--where we dream, dine and reside in sweet, island style.
This 5-day retreat package includes morning and evening dream play, delicious, healthy, island fresh meals, double occupancy accommodation (island style, group lodge) and use of Kalani's verdant grounds, pool, spa and sauna. Breath-taking seaside lava bluffs provide a haven for sunbathers, stargazers, whale watchers and those seeking a deep dreaming connection with the earth and sea. Dramatic black sand beaches are a short walk away.
About the Facilitator(s)
Robert Moss MA is the pioneer of Active Dreaming, an original synthesis of shamanism and modern dreamwork. Born in Australia, he survived three near-death experiences in childhood. He leads popular seminars all over the world, including a three-year training for teachers of Active Dreaming and a lively online dream school. A former lecturer in ancient history at the Australian National University, he is a best-selling novelist, journalist and independent scholar. His seven books on dreaming, shamanism and imagination include Conscious Dreaming, Dreamways of the Iroquois, The Three "Only" Things: Tapping the Power of Dreams, Coincidence and Imagination and The Secret History of Dreaming.
Basic retreat fee includes: *Morning and evening dream sessions *Meals *Double occupancy lodging with shared bathroom in group lodge (Hale). DEPOSIT OF $300 WILL HOLD YOUR SPACE. EARLY REGISTRATION BY January 15th, 2012 for $200 discount off below prices . UPGRADES (see prices/accommodations below) are available, space dependent and will require an additional deposit to guarantee reservations. *Non-workshop companions are welcome at group rates, depending upon space at Kalani.
|Fees per person:||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|6 - Cottage||n/a||n/a|
|5 - Tropical Loft||n/a||n/a|
|4 - Tree House Room||$ 1950||$ 2275|
|3 - Bungalow Room||$ 1850||$ 2075|
|2 - Lodge Room (private bath)||$ 1775||$ 2025|
|1 - Lodge Room (shared bath)||$ 1695||$ 1875|
Prices subject to change without notice.