- What's New
- Guest Info
- Personal Retreats
Women at the Well
Mary Kuentz, PCC & Gina Lincoln, PCC of NurtureHer
Women at the Well focuses on the belief that the feminine energies–those aspects of being that are powerful in their own right, that our natural to us as women, but have been regarded as weak or insignificant–are necessary to living our best life. Over 3 months, we will reclaim the being part of living–the parts that make us feel TRULY ALIVE. Starting at Kalani, you can expect 5 days of extraordinary nurturing and connection with like-minded women. We will explore our relationship to our self, others and the connection between our own wellbeing and the wellbeing of our planet. Post retreat, via assignments, individual coaching, and “virtual retreats” you will learn how to stay in touch with the feminine in your daily life.
• Let go of over-reliance on the masculine-mindset to make room for the feminine
• Relinquish your resistance to extreme self-care
• Live from a place of trust, intuition and deep feminine knowing
• Shed beliefs that keep you from being open to life
• Embrace natural cycles/nature as a pathway to wellbeing and healing
• Feel alive; fulfilled
• Experience lasting inner-peace and comfort
• Sense the beauty, joy and magic in the present moment
• Belong to an amazing community of like-minded women
• Bask in the beauty and feminine energy of Hawaii
• Rejuvenate with body work like Lomi Lomi Massage
• Walk away with tools to apply to your everyday life
• Delight in the surprises, magic and miracles that will unfold for you
About the Facilitator(s)
Mary thrives on creating a warm and inviting space for women while challenging them to see themselves and their lives differently. Mary designs and delivers training and coach certification programs. She is a Certified Professional Co-active Coach, Professional Certified Coach and a member of the International Coaching Federation.
Gina is a Certified Professional Co-active Coach, a Professional Certified Coach, a Certified Wellness Coach and a member of the International Coaching Federation. Gina is also a Certified Personal Trainer with the National Academy of Sports Medicine. Exuding both warmth and fierce commitment to transformation, Gina empowers women by building internal awareness and intimacy with self and other.
Women at the Well
For More Information:
|Fees per person:||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|6 - Cottage||n/a||n/a|
|5 - Tropical Loft||n/a||n/a|
|4 - Tree House Room||n/a||n/a|
|3 - Bungalow Room||$ 2445||$ 2545|
|2 - Lodge Room (private bath)||$ 2245||$ 2345|
|1 - Lodge Room (shared bath)||$ 1995||$ 2145|
Prices subject to change without notice.