- What's New
- Guest Info
- Personal Retreats
Trance Dance Training
Trance Dance Ritual - Facilitator Training Program is open to both professionals and semi-professional individuals who seek to:
* ENHANCE their spiritual development through the ritual use of Trance Dance, Soul Hunting and other 'body-centered' shamanic healing techniques.
* EXPLORE the transformational effects of music, sound and percussive rhythms on the body and the brain.
* EXAMINE the history of ritual dance and it's relationship to mental, physical and emotional healing.
* LEARN safety techniques for working with people in altered states of mind.
* APPLY contemporary Trance Dance techniques within an already existing health program (psychotherapy, body work, etc) or as an independent discipline.
* STUDY the mechanics of organizing and conducting a Trance Dance Ritual Program.
About the Facilitator(s)
Wilbert Alix has earned international recognition as a contemporary healer and teacher of progressive psychology and neo-shamanism. A prominent figure in the emerging science of body-centered psychology his presentations are accentuated with intellectual depth and a unique insight into the relationships between traditional shamanic healing, progressive psychology and modern science.
For more than 30 years Wilbert has trained individuals on how to achieve greater self-esteem, to communicate more effectively, to transform stress and anxiety into positive energy and to transform goals into concrete results. In 1990 this program expanded into the mystical worlds of shamanism, organic healing and transformational music. CDs such as Shaman's Breath, Medicine Trance, Rites Of Passage and Spirit Animal were created to help facilitate Trance Dance as a viable tool for spiritual healing… and introduced thousands to the world of shamanic healing through movement.
Wilbert continues to explore the professional application of Trance Dance and other contemporary shamanic techniques as legitimate healing and therapeutic tools. He conducts annual trainings and retreats around the world. Wilbert frequently appears at professional conferences as well as teaching educational mind/body science programs to individuals and corporations.
Wilbert says of his workshops: “My intention is to bring into focus the enormously complex worlds of mysticism, psychology, shamanic spirituality, and science for the purpose of clear direction and achievement.”
For More Information:
Prices subject to change without notice.