- What's New
- Guest Info
Igniting Your Sacred Spirit - An empowering spiritual journey of yoga and ceremony
Kathy Knowles & Joy Kochmer
• Connect the sacred spirit in all aspects of your life through Yoga, Meditation, Ceremony and Reflection.
• Tap into your infinite potential, your innate inner wisdom…listen to your intuition.
• Bridge the gap of the mind and body, breathe.
• Celebrate the peace and freedom that already lies within.
• Cultivate spiritual independence, attain an unlimited life.
Joy and Kathy are excited to share this journey with you to the sacred island of Hawaii. We will all empower each other to elevate to our highest vibration individually and collectively.
Here, amidst the incredible beauty of the Hawaiian Islands, healing and personal transformation will be accelerated. The Big Island of Hawaii has long been known as the healing island.
The spirit of Pele, the goddess of the volcano, has a way of cutting through blockages and bringing to light our innermost yearnings. Whatever one wishes for often manifests very quickly here.
This week will be life transforming, we will explore:
• Igniting your greatest passion and intuition.
• Discussing archetypes, chakras and astrology.
• Finding balance in nature: fire, air, water and earth.
• Honoring the directions: north, south, east and west.
• Owning the celestial, spiritual, and earthly divine Goddess.
• Within our sacred circles we will share in ceremony and tales of what was, what is and what will be allowing us to celebrate who we were and who we are becoming.
About the Facilitator(s)
A former human resource director, Kathy Knowles left behind a successful career with an award-winning multimillion dollar company to find her passion and remember her intuitive childhood roots. As an intuitive coach, retreat leader and speaker, Kathy works with high-performing, action oriented clients who want to improve their practical intuition, leadership capabilities, and create an irresistible life.
Joy has a E-RYT 500 certification with Yoga Alliance and a RYT 200 with the KRI (Kundalini Research Institute) . Her passion is Vinyasa, to move in synchronicity with the breath, as we as humans were designed to do naturally. Her classes are an eclectic blend of Mantras, Mudras, Kriyas, Pranayama, and Asana, each class a unique surprise.As a Spiritual Growth Practitioner she has two degrees in Metaphysics, and Certifications in Thai Yoga Bodywork, Reiki, Akashic Records, and incorporates Sound Healing, Essential Oils and Crystal Healing in her private sessions.
Journeys of the Spirit
Please visit the Journeys of the Spirit website for pricing.
Prices subject to change without notice.