- What's New
- Guest Info
- Personal Retreats
Lead a Workshop
As a workshop leader, our Group Program is an easy way for you to host an event with a group of ten people or more (for a minimum of two nights). You reserve rooms, meals and workspace, and confirm with a deposit.
We recommend that you plan your program as much in advance as possible, in order to assure availability of accommodations and meeting facilities.
Why Bring Your Group to Kalani?
- Reduced and flexible accommodation rates
- Free usage of our meeting spaces (Rainbow Room, Blue Moon Room, Hale spaces) and much more
- Facilities for up to 125 guests
- Experienced, friendly staff and dedicated account services
- Peaceful and natural setting
- Nearby black sand beach frequented by dolphins
- Proximity to Volcanoes National Park, natural steam baths, tide pools and much more
- Numerous other offerings, including Hawaiian Flower Arrangements (contact Guest Services to order) to beautify your space
What You Do
- Commit to a minimum of ten participants
- Promote your workshop
- Register your participants
- Enjoy and lead your workshop in a nurturing environment
What Kalani Does For You
- Reserves your space and teaching facilities
- Co-market your workshop with:
- Free workshop listing (and pictures) on our website (more than 27,000 visitors each month) including facilitator's information
- Our website consistently places in the Top 10 on all major search engines (such as Google) for retreat and workshop related inquiries.
We are looking forward to adding you to our list of teachers who have joined our 'ohana.