- What's New
- Guest Info
- Personal Retreats
Join our team at Kalani and co-create positive change in the world!
As Hawaii's largest retreat center, Kalani has held space to enable personal growth and transformation for over 40 years. Our diverse and dedicated team supports Kalani's non-profit mission in a wide range of disciplines.
Ready to explore? There are many ways to contribute your unique talents and abilities to the Kalani team.
Specialized positions in our departments become available on a regular basis and will remain posted until filled. To apply, follow the instructions on the job descriptions listed below. In the case that the job description is not linked below, please inquire with [email protected] for further information.
- Food Services: Hale Aloha Host/Cashier
- Retreats & Programs: Retreats & Programs Manager
- Retreats & Programs: Logistics Coordinator
- Housekeeping: Coordinator
- Housekeeping: Shift Leader
- Guest Services: Receptionist
- People Culture: Aloha Patrol
- Information Technology: IT Technician (Skilled Trade)
We are also currently accepting Volunteer Program applications.
Learn more about our Skilled Trade program, where we are currently recruiting for various positions.
We are currently accepting Sabbatical applications.
Summer Teacher Program
We are currently accepting Summer Teacher Program applications.