Kalani Ecstatic Dance is a conscious, non-verbal celebration of life and movement in our open-air, oceanfront space.
Join us each week for a community dance experience, Sunday morning “spirit time,” and focused, compassionate presenters.
Kalani Ecstatic Dance is for adults age 18 and older. If you’d like to join us for lunch at Kalani, meal tickets are available for purchase at Guest Services and Hale Aloha.
Arrival set: 10:30 to 11:00 AM
Opening Circle: 11:00 AM
Closing Circle:12:30 PM
Admission: $10 Kama’āina, $15 Guests – gratefully accepted at the door.
Location: Kalani. 12-6860 Kalapana Kapoho Road, Pahoa, HI 96778
– Move however you wish.
– Refrain from verbal communication in the space.
– Refrain from drug and alcohol use in the space.
– Refrain from photos, video, and shoes and scents.
– Observe respect for self and one another’s space.
– Use sensitivity when engaging with one another
Note: For safety and liability reasons, we are not able to accommodate children at Ecstatic Dance. If you do bring a child, that child must be accompanied by an adult at all times outside the dance space.