- What's New
- Guest Info
- Personal Retreats
Lead a Workshop
Host Your Retreat at Kalani
Kalani is Hawaii’s largest retreat center and residential community, providing a nourishing atmosphere where personal transformation and empowered learning are available to all.
Retreat bookings require a ten-person minimum for a three-night stay. We are able to accommodate retreats for up to 85 people, and all bookings include:
- Accommodations and access to all Kalani facilities
- Three delicious meals served daily on Kalani’s outdoor dining lanai
- Unlimited use of one of our workshop studio spaces at no extra charge; we offer a range of options, including 1,000, 3,000 or 6,000 square foot hardwood floor spaces
- Use of props including, but not limited to, yoga mats, blocks, straps and blankets
- Access to our clothing-optional pool area (25-meter, 3 lane pool; two hot-tubs; and dry sauna)
- Support from our Retreats & Programs team in booking, planning and executing your retreat
- Listing on Kalani.com and inclusion in our monthly global newsletter
While on Kalani campus, you and your retreat participants will enjoy:
- Aloha guest service provided by our friendly volunteer staff
- Simple, comfortable and clean accommodations in a spectacular jungle setting
- Access to wellness treatments, including watsu and Hawaiian Lomi Lomi, provided by gifted therapists (pricing varies)
- Access to diverse classes and special events held on our campus each week - we welcome you to incorporate Kalani offerings into your schedule (pricing varies)
- Proximity to Volcanoes National Park, Kehena black sand beach, thermal springs, waterfalls, and snorkeling
- The cleanest air in the world!
We recommend that planning your retreat with a minimum lead time of one year to assure availability of accommodations and meeting facilities, and to allow sufficient time marketing to prospective participants.
For more information on our all-inclusive retreat rates and the retreat reservation process, please send us an email at [email protected] or phone us at (800) 800-6886 or (808) 965-7828. You can also reach us via our contact form.
We look forward to hearing from you!